LOTV

LOTV

Saturday 18 August 2012

BasicGrey challenge...with Little Acorn.

Hi..hope you are ok?
lovely to be here again with
 a new challenge today over at BasicGrey..
nice and simple as it is 'anything goes'
not to rush our summer at all but
I really love Autumn and just couldn't wait to 
colour this sweetie from LOTV-
Little Acorn and used some 
of the lovely mellow BG papers...



I have coloured with VersaColor cubes
and distress markers.
I stamped the leaf again 
and added a button-the sentiment is LOTV,
the decorative strip is a Crealies border die.

we have a great prize again-

$25 shopping spree at



we love to see your BG creations,

thanks so much for your lovely comments,
have a nice day...hugs all,Lou.xxxx

8 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image..fab papers.xxx

Fleur said...

Wow Lou, this is adorable. Gorgeous papers and perfect colour combo. love the stamped leaf too.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sara said...

Love this image Lou, love the extra little leaf and button, so cute, hugs Sara xx

Elise said...

Hi Lou!! Oh gosh, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love your vintage style and colors!! I love Autumn as well so I don't mind rushing along the Summer. hahaha!!! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Kay Carley said...

This is just too cute for words Lou!! xx

Heather said...

Hi Lou, an adorable card, fabulous colours and such an adorable image, I love your details and gorgeous distressing.
I know - it's a huge country is Germany - maybe if you every get further north come and say over!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Louise said...

Wonderful card Lou you do Autumn so well and love the cute bunny.
Was great to see you and you lovely family the other day.
Hugs louise xx

Anonymous said...

Pгеttу nicе рoѕt.
I simply stumbled uρon уour ωeblog аnd wiѕhed to mentіon thаt ӏ hаѵe
rеally enjoyeԁ brοwsing уouг blog posts.
ӏn any case I will bе subsсribіng in youг rss feed аnd Ι hoρe you write
again soon!
Feel free to surf my page : visit the following site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails