LOTV

LOTV

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Christmas postcard!


Hello! I was thinking( do do this at times) about Christmas and maybe a few quick Christmas cards(postcards) might be of use this year. Not had chance to use my Inkadinkado clear stamp sets for a while so no little Tildas on this one( more coming soon as hope to have the new Christmas ones soon, can't wait).
to make:
Inkadinkado clear sets-97625 Birds Galore,98402 Doodle Holidays,98781 Trees & Leaves
VersaColor cubes-Pinecone 171,Turquoise 20,VersaMagic-Hint of Pesto 58
thanks so much,Lou.xxx
(just would like to say sorry as my post is not updating for you all as i am listing it and please if any of you lovely crafty girls know why would you kindly let me know.x. THANKYOU)

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Lou this is absolutely gorgeous. The post card idea is lovely for christmas. See you soon
Hugs Fleur xXx

Nicola said...

What a great idea for christmas. I have had my eye on the Stampin up christmas postcard stamp set. May treat myself... Hugs Nicky

brenda said...

Hi Lou

One of my favourite stamps sets too - at the moment anyway. Postcards are a fab idea.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails