LOTV

LOTV

Saturday 17 September 2011

BasicGrey Challenge 53 -colour combo...brown and pink.


Hi! we have another challenge for you
over at the BasicGrey Challenges blog and it is a colour combo
Brown and Pink...
this card is for my lovely Mum and Dad who celebrate
their 45th wedding anniversary on the 24th of this month.

for my card i used Nesties for the shape and
stamped onto BG Kraft card with the very lovely
Crafty Individuals stamp (Cl -152)
i used Staz On Timber Brown to stamp the background,
the raised/glossed butterfly is stamped with VersaColor
and the Happy Anniversary has been stamped with
the two colours onto cream shrink plastic.
I saw the lovely little wooden leaves
and just couldn't resist them-over stamped the one on the card,
added a little charm some rik rak and a button.

We have a super prize again from Simon Says Stamp Store 


please pop by and see the DT's gorgeous creations,
thanks so much. hugs Lou.xxxx

14 comments:

Stempelomi said...

Oh, what a great card! I love the colors,the stamps and your design!

hugs,Beate

Sara said...

I love this colour combo one of my faves, pretty card Lou, love the shape and all the little details, hugs Sara xx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Lou, omg!! this is beautiful and the best colour combo as it all looks delicious together, love the charm too hun.
huge hugs and snuggles Lou xxxx

angelwhispers said...

Lou this is just fabulous and I just love everything about it!!! The shape and the design are so perfect wish I could do this type of card!! Love it Chanelle xxx

Kimx said...

WOW. This is just stunning Lou, I love it.
Hugs Kimx

Fleur said...

Hi Lou, this is really pretty, I love the shape & the butterfly detail is GORGEOUS
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Beautiful as always Lou and so much yummy detail
Hugs louise xx

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Lou, this is increbibly beautiful, I love the gorgeous stamps and scrummy details.

donna x

Nicola said...

Simply stunning card Lou, love that shape and your attention to detail, your parents will treasure it!
Love Nicola xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful card Lou. I adore the butterfly stamp you have used and your background stamp. Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad, they will adore their card I am sure.

Have a great Sunday !

Hugs,

Jo x

Christina said...

This looks really gorgeous Lou!!
Hugs Kristel

Julie said...

Hi Lou - oh this is so gorgeous!! Very country chic and beautiful attention to detail! Hugs, Juliexx

Kim Dellow said...

Totally beautiful. Just love the colours. Kim

Heather said...

Hi Lou, hope you care well sweetie!!!
Wonderful card, the design is fabulous and I love the compilation of flowers and beautiful stunning
butterfly.

hugs
Heather xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails