LOTV

LOTV

Monday 29 April 2013

LOTV Sneak Peek.. ""Vegetable Patch"".

Hi..hope you are ok?
really sorry not been here much,
have been crafting ready for a class in
a couple of days and creating
with these lovely new Lili of the Valley
boys images which are out very soon..

this sweet image is... **Vegetable Patch**


loved colouring with distress markers,
also used a bit of silver-VersaColor for his garden fork,
the barbed wire is cut from Die-namics die
and frantaged with aged silver-
while it was still warm i pressed a 
textured stamp onto the wire
to make it look a bit more aged/distressed.
the wording is from a sentiments set
and the Greetings postmarks set 
used a couple of mini brads,
a button and the shape of the card is cut
from Go Kreate Frilly #10 dies.



thanks so much for stopping by,
there is lots of gorgeous
 new makes every day from the lovely dt
over on the Ideas to Inspire blog.
have a nice day,hugs all.Lou.xxxxx

16 comments:

Louise said...

Fabulous card Lou,beautifully coloured and love the wire fence.
Big Hugs Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and great job with the fab image.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Lou. I love the beautifully coloured image and the design with that fab fence and great shape
hugs Sue xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Morning Lou, hope you are well? Gorgeous card, love these new images. They remind me of 'The Village' on the BBC at the moment, are you watching it lol? Beautiful colours and love the layout. I so love your colouring. Thanks for inspiring me today, big hugs Heidi x

Loopylou. said...

ooooh Lou!! this is just amazing hunny and your colouring is yummilicous!!
love the shape hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your creations, huggles Pops x x x

Fleur said...

Oooooh I LURVE this one so much, That fence looks fab and your colouring is amazing
BIG HUGZ Fleury xXx

Carol S. said...

Hi Lou, Love this card and the detail is amazing with the wire. Coloured to perfection of course. This image is going to be a sell out I am sure. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Martina said...

This card is really gorgeous!!!! And I love the new boyish stamps!!!! I want them all!! =)
Martina

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colouring..am really looking forward to these stamps! Carole Z X

Tamara Morton said...

Fabulous Lou love the little fence with the barbwire. So effective!
Hugs
Tamara xx

coops said...

so stunning lou.really love the image and colours and the little fence is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Mandy G said...

Hi Lou,
I am lovin the card what a cute stamp and how you have made the wire pop out is very clever but you always have mad skills I am well jell :)
Looking forward to your demo day with Chris cant wait to see what you have been making
Big hugs
Mandy

Elise said...

HI ya Lou!! :) I hope you are well! :) Gosh, this is just so BEAuUuuutIFUL! Your colouring of this is GORGEOUS, and I so love the way you've done the fence! It's just so PERFECT! I truly LOVE this Sweetie .. as I do ALL of your work!

Well, my little guy is sick. :( Home with headache and fever .. so I'll keep him home again from school. sigh ... Mom's always worry. :(

Sending you Big Hugs!
Elise

Chris said...

Fantastic Lou, such a gorgeous sneak peek and your colouring and design are beautiful. Hugs Chris x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's a fab new LOTV image. Love it! Would suit my FIL perfectly, must snap that up! Love your colouring hun and gorgeous layout. Big hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails