LOTV

LOTV

Tuesday 24 June 2014

"" Have a sunny day ""


Hi..a gorgeous sunny day again,
hope yours is lovely too...
our laptop has totally died so
at the moment I am just on the iPad
and maybe just me but I find doing the posts not so easy on it :(
it is a bit short...sorry!

really enjoyed making this
with sweet Foxy by Magnolia,
love sunflowers too and the sun rays
are Tim Holtz stencil...great fun :0)
there is a little shrink plastic bird on the fence too.



I am working on a few makes for my demo day
at SirStampalot next Saturday.
thanks so much for stopping by,
hugs all.Lou.xxxxxx 

3 comments:

Dena said...

I love this card. Love the mood...happy, happy!!! The ray of sunshine is just perfect Lou!!
Hugs, Dena

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card Lou. I love that sunburst stencil and what a gorgeous way to use it! You have some serious inky skills too hun. Love lil' foxy, he's too cute! Big hugs, Wends x

Carole Z said...

Absolutely adorable Lou! Love every detail, hugs Carole Z X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails