LOTV

LOTV

Friday 14 November 2014

LOTV....Sneak Peek.


Hi..really hope you are ok today?
where do the days and weeks go...nice to be Friday :0)

 loved making this card with one of the 10 new
LOTV sweet images...

this little one is "" Afternoon Stroll ""




had an idea to make the card look like a
little house it has a bit of a big door and a small window :0)

added some detail with a few dies,pearls,faux stitching
and did a bit of extra stamping on the balloon and window
with one of the pretty Vintage Background stamps
and a little handmade charm hanging from the window and blinds...

i have used paper from the Timeless Victorian pad
as it looked just the right texture for the house,
coloured the image with distress markers,
added a bit of sparkle with a gelly roll pen
  and the little hanging heart on the wood door is from
the Christmas Mini Icon stamp sheet.

i really love to read all your comments,
thank you as always XX

a few bits of information to share too...

there are 10 gorgeous new stamps available very soon...


also 3 very pretty new paper pads...
(there is little birdhouses....how sweet)


 and there is a prize draw to enter too...


 
i wish you a lovely day,
hugs all.Lou.xxxxxx

8 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous as ever, love it. Jane x

Julie Reed said...

Gorgeous, love the mini house front you have created, fab :)

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Lou - so many gorgeous details and love the new stamp - l love your little round flowers too they look very effective. x Susan x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Lou. A very sweet image and beautifully coloured as always. Love the little house design too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Pam Sparks said...

I LOVE it! Darling scene Lou! Totally charmed! I love the little posies with the birdhouse and fence. love, love, love it!

loulou said...

This is such a fantastic scene, so many wonderful detailed. Love your distress colouring.

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails