LOTV

LOTV

Friday 29 January 2016

Nearly the end of January....already.


Hi.. sorry can't believe it's nearly 
the end of January and been so long since I have posted.

Hope it's been a great start to the new year so far you   :0)







a birthday card to share,
loved making this for one of my special crafty friends
and have used a photo that I took of roses
as the main part and added a bit of detail...
a mdf heart covered with Stampin'Up! paper the same
as the backing paper,
lovely background stamp by Crafty Individuals,
some thread,lace,pearls,mini paperclip,button and faux stitching.

thanks so much for stopping by,
hugs all...Xxxxxxx 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your composition,color choices and your own photo.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

my daughter is 11 and takes brilliant photos. Youve just given me great inspiration how we can create together. thank you for posting, the card is fantastic

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see a new post, a beautiful card as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails